Not only do we seek to mobilise the next generation to follow Christ but also to mobilise them as disciples to play their part in God´s Kingdom worldwide. As we try to understand the next generation, we also need to understand their reality and what makes them give their all for Christ and seek to advance missions. We cannot do this simply for them; we need to do this with them. In mobilising we need to partner as each generation reaches out to collaborate together. Ways of doing this, including some recent case studies, are presented and discussed.
- Leading myself through challenging times April 1, 2021
- When an 8-year old contributes to LeadNow March 13, 2021
- Something extraordinary took place tonight March 10, 2021
- When a dream comes true – first female leadership training started March 9, 2021
- Warum sind Events für junge Menschen so wichtig? February 23, 2021